Accor Hungary is looking for an experienced Country Maintenance Manager who will joining us in the Budapest Head Office
Mik lesznek a feladataid?
- You will have the following tasks:
- Taking all possible actions with regard to the technical operation of the real estate and the hotel buildings.
- Reading contractual documents (SLA agreements, lease agreements, tenancy agreements, etc.), if there are any, regarding the scope of responsibilities of the technical support and CAPEX organization.
- Supervise the compliance with the rules of operation and use of the hotel rooms.
- Ensure the continuous, safe and economical operation of the hotel buildings within the designated range and high quality services.
- Provide the quality and comfort expected by the clients, i.e. hotel guests.
- Determine the needs and organization of technical support based on the goals and main guidelines, the roles and duties of the Managers of the technical teams of the hotels.
- Recruit the Managers of the technical staff of the hotels.
- Check the number of technical employees in agreement with the Group Management.
- Report training needs of the technical staff.
- Prepare a training plan in agreement with the Technical Management of the Group.
- Monitor the costs of technical maintenance.
- Manage and prevent the risk and ensure the safety of people and properties; know and apply the safety rules adopted in the Group.
- Monitor the execution of the renovation and maintenance budget within the approved amounts.
- Supervise the implementation of the policy regarding the costs of energy factors. Monitor the costs of water and energy consumption.
- Verify and register services that have been provided. Work with recommended partners.
- Implement and supervise agreements specified by the Technical Management of the Group.
- Tracking recurring technical problems. Carry out diagnostics and report any technical problems or incompatibilities.
- Develop professionally and learn by observation; presents proposals for changes/development.
- Sharing good practices and conclusions from his or her previous experiences.
- Analyse the risk and priorities, registers the steps and preventive measures taken.
- Systematically supervise and monitor the work of his or her subordinate Managers of the technical workers of the team.
- We can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- International career opportunities
- Soft-skills and professional trainings for personal development
- Modern, ergonomic working environment
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the hospitality sector
Milyen készségeket keresünk?
- We are looking for the following skills & competencies:
- College or University degree (preferred in Engineering, Maintenance or Economy)
- Minimum 5 years professional experience preferable in the field of maintenance.
- Fluent Business English and Hungarian
- Advanced user in MS Office applications
- Strong skills in organizing and planning, decision making, problem solving
- Excellent project-management and analytical skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Support and driving change and making innovation culture
- Workplace: Budapest, I. disctrict
- Application after the registration by English/Hungarian CV with salary expectation
Pozíció pontos megnevezés:
Country Maintenance Manager
||1013 Budapest, Krisztina körút 41-43.|
||Nincs hétvégi munkavégzés|
Ossza meg vagy mentse el a kedvencei közé ezt az állást: Country Maintenance Manager